Weekly gadget
- Photo warp - to create funny pictures
- London Live Bus Tracker - the best bus application for Android so far. Not as good as the one I used on iPhone but the main functionality is in place, so it's a good start. Horrible UI. :)
- Goodreads (Android) - to share your readings and your opinion about them. What I love about it the most is the social aspects of the app - you can update and share your reading status (eg. on which page you are). It's not only very useful for your FB Timeline but also an instant conversation generator. :)
Weekly chat
- Google announced a new augmented reality device
- The future of the mobile world
- Galaxy Note
- WP7
- Mobile Market Share
Weekly topic
- Spring AOP
- Spring MVC
- Spring MVC vs. Servlet/JSP (pros and cons)
- Spring MVS vs. Guice + Servlet/JSP (pros and cons) I'll try to write an article about this on the next week.
- Scrum basics
- Scrum in practice
- Backlog/Task board/Story card in the real world
Project
We made some decision and agreed our first coding session will be kept on the long eastern weekend. Now I'm publishing only a few keywords and you will be able to read about the details in theCode Steamposts.
- Programming language: Scala / Play
- TDD (if we can with this new language)
- Scrum (Requirements, Backlogs)
Weekly weakness
The information provided by TFL isNext meeting
13th April 2012Agenda

No comments:
Post a Comment