Weekly gadget:
We used Glympse because we met in an unknown Starbucks, so I shared my position and Balázs easily found me.- Glympse -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glympse.android.glympse&hl=en
- Google account activity - https://www.google.com/settings/activity/
Weekly topic:
Spring presentation: Dependency Injection, AOPThis week I show the capabilities of Spring DI and AOP to Balázs, and we talked about the essence of Dependency Injection. There was not enough time to talk about Spring templates, so we will do it on next week.
- Next week: Spring AOP and templates
- After next week: Scrum
Meetups:
- Java, Spring and Scala - http://www.meetup.com/Londonjavacommunity/events/56589782/
- NoSql - http://www.meetup.com/Londonjavacommunity/events/58196332/
Flashcard project:
- Hosted on Google App Engine (based on Scala and Lift if it's possible) - https://developers.google.com/appengine/
- We will use Topcode UML tool.
Portfolio
The frame is mostly done. We have to collect and build the assets.Next meeting:
Thursday, 5th April 2012Weekly weakness
- I'm not able to copy this text from Polaris Office to Blogger.com post editor on my ASUS Transformer tablet.
- I can't open Meetup.com email on my android devices (tablet and phone) because the official gmail application get frozen.
No comments:
Post a Comment